Get started on the internet, a computer, and other devices! Meet with one of our librarians for up to an hour of one-on-one assistance.
We can help you:
- Learn to use your smartphone, eReader, or tablet.
- Learn to navigate Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software on a laptop computer.
- Learn to use library mobile apps like Libby, SmartALEC, Library2Go, and Beanstack on a smartphone or tablet.
- Learn to use the library’s electronic resources and website on a laptop computer.
- Fill out online forms for government assistance and job applications.
- Create a resume.
- Sign up for an email address and master basic email skills.
Sign up: Please fill out this form or call 717-766-0171 to make an appointment.
|Monday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:30 - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Questions? Please contact Arn at email@example.com or 717-766-0171.
Note: We cannot offer any troubleshooting or repair service because we are not trained tech support. If your device is not functioning like it should, that is beyond our expertise.