Finance at the Cumberland County Library System

As a federated library system, the county library system's administrative office along with each local library adopts an annual budget each year. All system office and local library income and expenditures are audited annually by certified public accountants. This information is reviewed by the Pennsylvania Department Education, Commonwealth Libraries.

The library system relies on funding from federal grants, as well as state, county and private sources. Approximately 72% of State and County funding are run through a formula which distributes dollars to member libraries. The remaining 28% is reserved for system-wide operations. To learn more about our federated system, visit our Organization page. To review our Budget and Audits, see below.

Budget

Audited Financial Statements

Page Updated

February 16, 2022