- Visit https://smartalec.smartalecprint.com/smartalec?ID=CumberlandCountyPA
- Create an account by clicking the First Time User button.
- Enter your library card number, PIN and email address.
- If you don’t have a library card, please record the guest card number and PIN below. You will need this information to pick up your prints.
- Once you’ve logged into your account, click the Choose File button to select which document you wish to print.
- Click the Upload button to send your document to the wireless printing system.
- You will be able to collect your document at any Cumberland County library location.
App versions for your mobile device:
If the app fails to work for any reason, try using the web browser version.
Detailed instructions are available at Cumberland County Library Systems' website.