|The Cumberland County Library System is a great place to work. The system and its local libraries employ over 160 people. About 20 of these positions are professional librarians and the rest are library assistants, clerks or custodial support. Most positions are part-time. Each library is an independent, non-profit institution and staff are employees of the local library. The library system's administrative office staff are employed by Cumberland County government.|
Work With Us
- Install, configure and maintain computer hardware, software and network equipment for the library system headquarters and member libraries. Installs and maintains library system servers.
- Maintains Internet services for library system headquarters and its member libraries.
- Maintains equipment and license inventory for the library system’s wide area network that includes purchase, repair and replacement records.
- Provides library staff with basic instruction and information on use of personal computers, hardware, software, and networking and computer security.
- Evaluates and recommends hardware, software and network technologies for possible purchases.
- May be asked to serve on-call for evening and weekend network-related problems.
- Provides back-up support to network administrator for local and wide area networks.
- Attends meetings, trainings, seminars as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required or assigned.
The John Graham Library is seeking a maintenance person to perform regular cleaning of the library building and grounds. Weekly duties include vacuuming three times per week, dusting and cleaning counters, taking out the trash, cleaning restrooms, and sweeping up outside. Other duties as needed include washing windows and front porch, and changing lightbulbs inside and out.
Schedule: 6 hours per week.
Starting Pay: $8.15 per hour.
Applications are available here or at the circulation desk.
John Graham Public Library, 9 Parsonage St., Newville, PA 17241
The John Graham Public Library is an equal opportunity employer. For more information contact us at 717-776-5900 or email@example.com.
Now Hiring - Library Circulation Assistant
The John Graham Public Library is seeking a part-time Circulation Assistant.
Duties include checking items in/out, shelving, pulling materials for Interlibrary Loan, helping people find needed items, and other duties as assigned. Starting pay is $8.15 per hour.
Hours: Thursdays 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm, and every other Saturday 9:45 am - 5:00 pm (9:45 am - 2:00 pm during the summer).
Applications are available online or at the John Graham Library's front desk.
For more information, contact Mary Schoedel at 717-776-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The John Graham Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.