Located in downtown Carlisle, Bosler Memorial Library has a number of volunteer opportunities. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please feel free to fill out our Online Volunteer Application and our Community Relations Coordinator will be in touch regarding the volunteer position.
A print version of the Volunteer Application is also available here.
We place volunteers in the following areas, depending on your interests and availability. You can view a complete job description for each volunteer opportunity by clicking on the volunteer position.
- Circulation Support Volunteer (shelving and organizing library materials)
- Facilities Volunteer (cleaning, garden and yard work, painting, etc.)
- Information Services (clerical tasks, book displays, dusting, etc.)
- Materials Locator (searches for requested materials in the library)
- Materials Processor (prepares new materials for circulation)
- Outreach Aide Volunteer (assist with Youth Services Outreach, requires clearances)
- Program Aide Volunteer (assist with Youth Services Programs, requires clearances)
- Clerical Aide Volunteer (assist Youth Services with clerical tasks)
- Student Volunteer (Bosler has open volunteer shifts each weekday afternoon for students who need community service hours)
For more information please contact:
Community Relations Coordinator
(717) 243-4642 ext. 3224