Essential Elements of the New Cumberland Public Library’s Meeting Room Policy
- Meeting Rooms are available, free of charge, for cultural and educational purposes.
- Meetings must be held during regular library hours.
- Groups may use the room once a year.
- Meetings may be scheduled up to one month in advance.
- All meeting room users must comply with the New Cumberland Public Library’s Meeting Room Policy which is also available at the circulation desk.
- The individual in charge of a group meeting in a library meeting room is responsible for checking in with a library staff member upon arrival to confirm the room's use and upon departure to report that all group members have left the room.
- New Cumberland Public Library is a non-smoking facility.
- Browsing Room 15
Please download the Meeting Room Application or pick up at the Main Desk of the library.