Friends of the Library
Are you a Friend of the Library?
The Friends of New Cumberland Public Library is a volunteer organization that supports our local library. There are several ways to get involved and help us support the Library:
- Become a member. For $10.00 annually your dues help to support the cost of maintaining the Foundation House property that is used for our book sales, Library programs, and community events.
- Become an active member of the Friends by attending our bi-monthly meetings on Monday mornings to discuss our upcoming fundraisers and our scheduled activities such as our book reviews and cultural series events. Meetings will be held on January 16, March 20, and May 15, 2023.
- Provide support as a volunteer. You can volunteer in the following ways:
- Donate food items for our food/bake sales that are held several times each year.
- Donate funds to help us purchase food items that we sell at our fundraisers.
- Donate your time! Volunteers can choose to help with just one activity a year, or multiple activities. Contributing just 2 hours to an event makes such a difference! We understand that your time is valuable and it's important to us to you know we would appreciate any help you could offer our organization.
For more information on volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number and a member of the Friends will be in touch.
Friends of the Library President
Linda Bogdanovic, President of the Board
Friends of the Library Projects
- Monthly Used Book & Media Sales
- Book Reviews
- Special Cultural Programs
- 4th of July Community Celebration
- Spring Plant and Yard Sales
- Election Day Lunch and Bake Sale
Join the Friends
To join the Friends of the Library please either print out this form (PDF, 176 KB, 1 page) or use this online form (opens in new window). Then send your check payable to the Friends of the New Cumberland Public Library to:
Friends of the New Cumberland Public Library
1 Benjamin Plaza
New Cumberland PA 17070