Request for proposal for the supply, installation, training and support of a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system which will work in conjunction with the library system’s integrated library system (ILS), Sierra, from Innovative Interfaces and current hardware at staffed and self-service checkout workstations.
This timeline is an estimate and is not binding on Cumberland County Library System (CCLS).
- RFP Issued: June 22, 2019
- DEADLINE FOR VENDOR QUESTIONS: July 8, 2019
- RFP RECEIVING DATE: July 24, 2019
- Selection for Vendor Demonstrations: July 31, 2019
- Project Award: within two weeks of final demonstration
All questions concerning this proposal must be written, emailed, and directed to email@example.com and will be answered by addendum on this page.
Download the Request for Proposal