Create lists of books you want to read later, favorite materials, etc.
- Log in to your account.
- Search for the title(s) you want to add to your list.
- Click the "Add to Cart" for each item you want placed in your list.
Note: You must add items to the cart before you can add them to a list.
- When you are finished adding items to your cart, click the "My Book Cart" link at the top of the screen.
- Select the items you want to save to your list. To select all items click on the "All" link. To select individual titles, click the box to the left of the title.
- Click the "Save to List" button.
- Enter a title (and description, if wanted) for your list, then click the "Create" button.
- Click on "My Account" at the top of the screen to view your account, and then "My Lists" to view your lists.
- Click on the list you wish to review. From this screen, you can export (email the list with or without citations), print the list, remove duplicate titles, move items to another list, change the name of the list, or request the item(s).