Show your support for your community library by becoming a Friend of the John Graham Library today!
The Friends are a separate non-profit group that supports the library with fundraising, events, and advocacy. Join today, and get involved in some of the Friends special projects; or simply show your support by becoming a member.
"Monday Club", a small group of members, gathers each Monday afternoon to do volunteer work for the library or to prepare for a "Friends" project.
All are welcome, come see what we do to support our library!
Friends of the Library Dues
We are no longer requiring membership dues, but we appreciate any donation you may wish to make. All funds raised by the Friends benefit the library. Through their efforts a new, secure front door replaced our historic but impractical double front doors, new shelving was purchased to house large print books, our heating system was updated, and a laser printer, copier, scanner, shredder, and FAX machine were purchased for more efficient office operation.
To become a Friend of the John Graham Library, fill out an application today.
- Co-Presidents Lorie and Dave Howland
- Vice-President Becky Whigham
- Secretary Linda Wickard
- Treasurer Connie Barrick
- Annual book sale on the lawn during the Fountain Festival
- Annual Fall Fest on the library lawn
- Year-round indoor book sale
- Sell historic Newville area postcards and notecards, library tote bags
- Maintain library flower boxes and landscaping around building
- Holiday Book Sale