NEXT AMELIA GIVIN LIBRARY BOOK SALE:
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 - 10 AM - 7 PM
- THURSDAY, MAY 27 - 10 AM - 7 PM
- FRIDAY, MAY 28 - 10 AM - 6 PM
- SATURDAY, MAY 29 - 10 AM - 3 PM
Face masks and social distancing required.
BOOK DONATION POLICY
The Amelia Givin Library is now accepting donations of books, books on CD, DVDs, music CDs and video games. We will use donations for the upcoming book sale to raise funds for library projects.
Please deliver book donations during regular library hours. (Please do NOT place book donations in the book drop bin, or place them outside the library.)
If you have a small number of donations, feel free to drop them off at the library front desk. For larger donations (up to a maximum of 2 plastic grocery bags full per family per week), phone the library at (717) 486-3688 when you arrive at the library, and we can meet you at the basement door to accept your donations.
DONATED ITEMS MUST BE:
- in good condition.
- published within the last 5 years.
- limited to a maximum of two grocery bags of items per family per week.
NO magazines, textbooks, mass market paperbacks or encyclopedias.