Bidding for the Annual Amelia Givin Library Online Auction opens on Friday, October 22 and runs through Sunday, October 31. Items up for bid include gift cards, handcrafted items, event tickets, gift baskets, sports memorabilia and more. An online preview will be available beginning Monday, October 18. Register to bid at ameliasauction.org All profits benefit the Amelia Givin Library, so please bid often!
2021 Amelia Givin Library Online Auction Dates
Bidding opens on Friday, October 22 at 6:00 am
Bidding closes on Sunday, October 31 at 9:00 pm
Items up for auction will include:
- Handcrafted Items
- Gift Cards to local stores, restaurants and businesses
- Certificates for Services (labor, consultations, instruction, etc.)
- Gift Baskets
- Culinary Delights
- Sports Memorabilia
- Much More!
NOTES FOR WINNING BIDDERS:
- If you are a winning bidder, you will receive an email confirmation of your win.
- Items will not be available for pick up the two days immediately after the auction ends. You may pick up your items beginning WEDNESDAY, November 3.
- Payment may be made at the library using cash, check or credit card.
- Items must be picked up by Tuesday, November 30 or they will be offered to the next highest bidder.
FUTURE AUCTION DONATIONS
Do you have something you can donate to a future auction? Ideas include gift cards, handcrafted items, gift baskets or vouchers for services or homemade baked goods. Please spread the word to friends, neighbors and relatives that the library is welcoming auction donations through October 1. Have an idea or question? Contact Quin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cindy (email@example.com) or call the library at 717-486-3688.
Donated items must be NEW and delivered to the library by October 1.
All items will be reviewed by the auction committee.