Did you know that you can have access to thousands of OverDrive eBooks and eAudiobooks? Borrow them, instantly, for free, with your phone or tablet using the Libby app from OverDrive.
Using Libby, it only takes a few taps to find and borrow a title. Libby comes with an eBook reader and an audiobook player.
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space on your device.
- If you prefer to read on your Kindle, Libby can send your library books to it.
- All of your loans and holds are consolidated on a single shelf.
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab.
- Positions, bookmarks and notes are kept in sync across your devices.
- Sample any book with just a tap - there's nothing to download or delete.
- You can try out zoomable graphic novels or picture books with read-along audio.
- More information and a demo! (opens in a new window)
- Getting started with Libby (opens in a new window)
Need more help with Libby? Visit the Libby help page from OverDrive for additional information on how to use all the great features of Libby. This page also includes FAQs and a troubleshooting guide.