Federal Tax Forms
Federal Tax Assistance
- IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs)
- Free Tax Return Preparation - Volunteer income tax assistance for qualifying taxpayers who need assistance with preparing their own tax returns.
Pennsylvania State Tax Assistance:
PLEASE NOTE: Not all forms may be available yet!
- Free Tax Filing Assistance - provided by the United Way of the Capital Region
- Download forms
- Order forms online to be mailed to you.
- Order forms by phone:1-888-PATAXES (1-888-728-2937) - leave a message to have forms mailed to you.
- Visit the Harrisburg District Office at:
Harrisburg, PA 17128
- Send a written request for forms to:
PA Department of Revenue
Tax Forms Service Unit
1854 Brookwood St.
Harrisburg, PA 17104-2244
Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax Resources
- General PA Income Tax information
- PA Income Tax e-Services
- Online Customer Service Center
- Cumberland County Tax Bureau