Fines can be paid at any of the libraries in the library system with cash, check, or credit. They can also be paid online.
The library system accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover for online fine payments. Please note:
- There is a convenience fee of $1.50 for online transactions.
- You can visit the library and pay without being charged this additional fee.
- Online or in person, all transactions are final – no refunds will be issued.
- Go to the Pay Fines page. You will need your library barcode and PIN.
- Look for and click on the "Click to Pay Now" image.
- Enter your library barcode and PIN.
- Select the Pay Fines/Fees tab.
- Select the Fine/Fee(s) you wish to pay.
- Enter your credit card information and select Finish.