Starting on Monday, June 1
East Pennsboro Branch Library will offer contactless holds pick-up starting on Monday, June 1. Appointment scheduling begins on June 1; pick-ups begin on June 3.
1. The Holds Pick-Up Service will be offered Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, by appointment only.
2. Place items on hold using your account online or call the Library and staff will place holds for you.
3. When you receive a notification that your items are ready to be picked up, simply call the library at 717-732-4274 to make an appointment to pick up your items on hold.
4. Your items will be waiting for you at a designated outdoor pick-up location.
5. Your items will be in a bag with a slip that contains the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library barcode. Items will already be checked out to you, and you will find your due date slip in the bag.
6. Items must be picked up within 30 minutes.