East Pennsboro Library remains closed to the public. To use our Contactless Holds Pick-Up Service, place items on hold using your account online or call the Library and staff will place holds for you. When you receive a notification, simply call the library to make an appointment to pick up your items. Click here for more information about our current procedures.
1. The Holds Pick-Up Service will be offered Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, by appointment only.
2. Place items on hold using your account online or call the Library and staff will place holds for you.
3. When you receive a notification that your items are ready to be picked up, simply call the library at 717-732-4274 to make an appointment to pick up your items on hold.
4. You must have an appointment scheduled ahead of time in order to pick up your items.
5. Appointments are scheduled with space in between in order to allow for social distancing.
6. Your items will be waiting for you at a designated pick-up location.
7. Your items will be in a bag with a slip that contains the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library barcode. Items will already be checked out to you, and you will find your due date slip in the bag.
8. Items must be picked up within 30 minutes.
9. All returns must be put in the outdoor book or media drops. Items will be quarantined for 3 days and will remain on your account before being checked in. We will backdate items to the day they were actually returned.