Filing Deadline Monday April 15, 2019
Resources at the Libraries
Are you filing paper tax forms this year? We have a limited number of IRS tax forms available this year.
The following tax form is available at the libraries: Form 1040.
Other forms or instructions may be copied at the library or downloaded and printed for a fee.
Not all libraries will have instructions for these forms.
Federal Tax Forms
- File Online
- Download Forms to print
- Order forms online to be mailed to you
- Order forms by calling 1-800-829-3676
- According to the IRS, most people will only need to file Form 1040 this year.
Federal Tax Assistance
- IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs)
- Free Tax Return Preparation - Volunteer income tax assistance for qualifying taxpayers who need assistance with preparing their own tax returns.
Pennsylvania State Tax Assistance:
PLEASE NOTE: Not all forms may be available yet!
- Download forms
- Order forms online to be mailed to you.
- Order forms by phone:1-888-PATAXES (1-888-728-2937) - leave a message to have forms mailed to you.
- Visit the Harrisburg District Office at:
Harrisburg, PA 17128
- Send a written request for forms to:
PA Department of Revenue
Tax Forms Service Unit
1854 Brookwood St.
Harrisburg, PA 17104-2244
Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax Resources
- General PA Income Tax information
- PA Income Tax e-Services
- Online Customer Service Center
- Cumberland County Tax Bureau