Cleve J. Fredricksen Library in Camp Hill is looking for part time educational staff to work in the new Business & Career Center @ Fredricksen (BCC). The individuals will work under the direct supervision of the BCC Coordinator. EOE.
Pay Rate: $14.00 /hour
- Plans, instructs and presents interactive career related workshops
- Provides assistance in usage of all Business & Career Center technology
- Provides resource assistance in career related queries
- Responsible for proper use, maintenance of equipment and technology
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures of the Business & Career Center
- Attends staff, county and other professional meetings. Participates in and strengthens library and branch teams. Complies with continuing education requirements
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the supervisor’s discretion
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting effectively with a diverse group of participants, staff, and community
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Ability to effectively use information technology, online resources, and information management tools and comfortable learning new technologies.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with direct experience as a trainer, facilitator, or instructor
- Knowledge of online resources for job searching and careers
- Knowledge of local agencies which support workforce development
- Familiarity with and ability to learn emerging technologies
- Experience training others on technology
Schedule: Approximately 16 hours per week including day and evening hours
How to Apply
Application information is available at the Fredricksen reference desk, East Pennsboro circulation desk or at the top of our Employment web page. Library employees are required to meet criteria of three required background checks.
Deadline: May 3rd, 2019