Located in downtown Carlisle, Bosler Memorial Library has a number of volunteer opportunities. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We place volunteers in the following areas, depending on your interests and availability. You can view a complete job description for each volunteer opportunity by clicking on the volunteer position.
- Circulation Support Volunteer (shelving and organizing library materials)
- Facilities Volunteer (cleaning, garden and yard work, painting, etc.)
- Information Services (clerical tasks, book displays, dusting, etc.)
- Materials Locator (searches for requested materials in the library)
- Materials Processor (prepares new materials for circulation)
- Outreach Aide Volunteer (assist with Youth Services Outreach, requires clearances)
- Program Aide Volunteer (assist with Youth Services Programs, requires clearances)
- Clerical Aide Volunteer (assist Youth Services with clerical tasks)
- Student Volunteer (Bosler hosts monthly volunteer days to assist High School Students with Community Service)
Please feel free to fill out our Online Volunteer Application and our Community Relations Coordinator will be in touch regarding the volunteer position.
A print version of the Volunteer Application is also available here.
For more information please contact:
Community Relations Coordinator
(717) 243-4642 ext. 3224