Bosler Memorial Library is now an official fingerprinting center for IDEMIA. IDEMIA is the PA State contractor for fingerprinting services through their IdentoGO, identity services.
Supporting the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, IdentoGO Centers are operated by IDEMIA (transitioning from MorphoTrust), the global leader in trusted identities. Today, the company partners with many federal, state and local government agencies as well as businesses covering a variety of industries that count on us for the secure capture and transmission of applicants’ fingerprints. We proudly serve millions of customers each year in our nationwide network of locations.
IdentoGO Centers provide convenient, professional environments for live scan (electronic) fingerprinting services, which are delivered by trained Enrollment Agents. IdentoGO is the exclusive live scan fingerprinting provider for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is a certified FBI Channeling Agent.
Library staff, using IdentoGO equipment, capture applicant’s fingerprints and submit them to IdentoGO. They in turn submit them to the Pennsylvania State Police who process them through the state’s Automated Fingerprint Identifying System (AFIS) and then pass them on to the FBI. The results of which are returned to the originating agency, employer or organization.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not required, but pre-registration is required. Once registered, applicants may walk-in during a location’s posted hours of operation, but scheduling an appointment may lead to lesser/no wait times. Walk-in visits will not be able to be accommodated.
To schedule an appointment, which must be done through IdentoGO not the library, you must visit the IdentoGO website.
Please note that there are multiple web addresses for the website. This can be somewhat confusing. Here are a couple of the more common:
www.identogo.com – This is the main site and from this page you can search for locations by zip code. You can also search services by State. From here you can get to a map of locations and also to the page to register for an appointment.
www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania - This will take you to the page where you can select enrollment services including passport photos and fingerprinting and then select one to make an appointment.
https://uenroll.identogo.com – This will take you directly to the page for setting an appointment to be fingerprinted.
HOURS OF SERVICE
Note: These are hours of service for the fingerprinting and passport photo services, not the library’s hours of operation.
1:00pm to 4:00pm
1:00pm to 4:00pm
10:00am to 8:00pm
10:00am to 7:00pm
10:00am to 7:00pm
1:00pm to 4:00pm
We are an intermediary in this process, so we cannot:
- Register you
- Make an appointment for you
- Tell you how long it will take to get your results
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE REGISTERING
- If you have a middle name, please use it in the registration process.
- An alias is any other name that you have used. Examples include:
- Maiden name
- Former married name
- Different spelling of your name
- There are specific codes for the type of jobs/volunteers. Please be sure that you/your employer carefully select the appropriate code when registering. If the wrong code is selected, we will not be able to process your fingerprinting.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE AND TO KNOW FOR WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- You must bring appropriate ID, ideally the identification you used when registering. We will need to see it or we cannot process your fingerprinting.
- You will need to know your social security number.
- You will need to provide us with the reason you are being fingerprinted (not a job, but a type of job). This allows us to confirm that you/your employer have registered with the correct coding.
- You will have your picture taken as part of the fingerprinting process.
- You will need to bring any of the following acceptable forms of payment:
- Money order
- Business check
- Credit/debit card (Note: The authorized user for the card must be present for us to use the card as a form of payment.)
- We CANNOT accept cash or personal checks as forms of payment.
- You will need to silence and store your cell phone prior to entering the fingerprinting room. You will not be allowed access to this room until you have done so.
- We ask that you please be patient if we are running behind. Some people’s fingerprints are more difficult to print.
- Longer fingernails may impede our ability to get your fingerprints.
- If your hands are cold, try to warm them as it will help with the machine reading the fingerprint.
- Wash your hands to remove lotion, dirt or other particulates that might interfere with the machine reading the fingerprint.
- There are multiple parking options:
- The library has a parking lot in the rear of the building.
- The library validates parking for the Pomfret Street parking garage. If you park there, you should present the parking ticket you receive from the garage to library staff for validation.
- There is metered on-street parking at the front and side of the library.
- There is free on-street parking about a block away from the library on the streets around the library.
- PLEASE be aware that the parking garage is a couple of blocks from the library, the library parking lot can get full at certain times of day, and that on-street parking can sometimes be hard to find on certain days. Leave yourself plenty of time to find parking prior to your appointment time.
- If you are using metered parking, please put ample time on your parking meter as due to the number of appointments and occasional difficulties with getting fingerprints, etc. your appointment make take longer than expected.