THEME: Asian Foods. Prepare a dish from Asia to share with the group. Don't forget the recipe! Ages 14+. No registration necessary.
CREATIVE COOKING EXCHANGE
This fun group meets the second Tuesday of the month to make new friends, try new dishes and share recipes.
Here's how it works:
- Check out a cookbook from Amelia Givin Library.
- Choose a recipe from the book and prepare it
- After the recipe has been completed and made, jot down any difficulties, ideas to make it better, tips & hints you may have about the recipe
- Bring the dish to the Creative Cooking Exchange along with those notes and a thumbs up or thumbs down recommendation
- Participants will taste each others dishes and share recipes
- Enjoy preparing new dishes and meeting new friends!