Out with 2020 and in with 2021! Is it time for a fresh start to your reading life as well? Let Simpson Library help you kickstart a new reading habit with the Adult Winter Reading Challenge. From January 4 - March 31, you can earn a prize for every nine books you read! There are no requirements for what types of books (or audiobooks–they count, too!) you choose to read. Just keep track of the titles on the reading log (PDF, 867KB, 1 page) and turn it in for a prize once it's complete. Prizes will include gift cards to local businesses, hardcover books, and other bookish prizes. Sign up today and keep your reading habit going strong into the new year.
Here's what you need to know:
What: Adult Winter Reading Challenge – Earn a prize for every nine books you read.
When: January 4 - March 31, 2021. April 5 is the last day to turn in your reading log.
Prizes: Prizes include gift cards to local businesses, hardcover books, fun bookish merchandise.
Reading logs: Print one (PDF, 867KB, 1 page) or pick one up in the library.
Registration: Please register online for this challenge.
Questions? Contact Joelene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some ideas for what to read?
- Sign up for a NextReads Newsletter or two for the latest books on subjects you're interested in.
- Check out NoveList Plus to find titles similar to your favorites.
- Fill out the Booksmith Survey for personalized recommendations based on your reading likes and dislikes.
- Flip through BookPage online or pick up a copy at the library.
- Talk to any of the Simpson staff about their favorites!