The Joseph T. Simpson Public Library needs your support to continue expanding the library’s collections with new materials. Books remain one of the main library services requested by the more than 750 people who visit our library every day. Each year, it is important to add new releases and best sellers to our children, teen, and adult collections.
February marks the beginning of the library’s annual Simpson Signature Selections fundraising campaign. Our goal this year is to raise $15,000 through tax-deductible donations to this campaign.
What makes this campaign different from others is that you have the opportunity to select where you would like your donation to be focused. The enclosed list of items contains a wide variety of genres from which you can choose. Every new selection will have a bookplate inserted recognizing the name of the donor. This is a wonderful opportunity to show support of your library and add materials that you would like to read for pleasure or to use in researching your hobbies and leisure pursuits.
What sparks your interest? What materials would you enjoy having available for your reading pleasure? Your financial support will enable us to expand our purchases of materials for patrons of all ages.
Please consider supporting Simpson Library through a tax-deductible donation to the Simpson Signature Selections fundraising campaign.
Thank you for your support as we continue providing library services to our community of readers.
Simpson Signature Selections Brochure (PDF, 1.5MB, 2 pages)
TO USE WHERE NEEDED MOST
1. $_____ to use where needed most
FOR ENTERTAINMENT, ENRICHMENT, ENJOYMENT, AND EXPLORATION
2. $150 for ten music CDs
3. $200 for five books on CD
4. $100 for four DVDs
5. $125 for five fiction or mystery books
6. $125 for five large print books
7. $100 for four biographies or nonfiction books
8. $100 for four history books
9. $100 for four cookbooks
10. $100 for four travel books
11. $100 for four home and garden books
12. $100 for four health books
13. $100 for four hobby and craft books
14. $90 to fund the cost of one hotspot for three months
15. $180 to fund the cost of one hotspot for six months
16. $360 to fund the cost of one hotspot for one year
FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS
17. $150 for ten teen books
18. $150 for ten children’s books
19. $25 for one children’s STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, or Math) book
20. $100 for four children’s books on CD
21. $75 for five children’s music CDs
22. $100 for five children’s DVDs
23. Sponsor a day at the Joseph T. Simpson Public Library for $100. You can designate your sponsorship in honor or in memory of a loved one or celebrate a special occassion such as a birthday or retirement.