We are so happy to see everyone again! We are fully stocked with hand sanitizer, and we are frequently cleaning surfaces and washing our hands throughout the day. Everyone in the building, staff and patrons, are asked to wear masks and maintain social distancing as we get used to being together again.
We are open for our regular summer hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Please enter and exit through the appropriately marked door.
- Wear a mask or facial covering while in the building and maintain social distancing.
- All items should be returned in the book and media return bins on the front porch.
- All returns are quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in. No fines will accrue during the quarantine period.
- No toys, games, computers, or puzzles will be available in the children's library.
- The mezzanine seating area on the upper level is closed until further notice.
- The meeting rooms are not available for public use at this time.
- A limited number of internet and catalog computers are available. The daily time limit has been reduced to one hour per day for internet computers.
- In-person programming is still on hold. Several events and classes will continue online for now. Please check our website events calendar for the most up-to-date information.
Prior to coming to the Library:
- Refrain from coming to the Library if you have had contact with someone known or suspected to have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Refrain from coming to the Library if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC.
When visiting the Library, customers will be required to:
- Wear a face mask/covering unless medically exempt from doing so.
- Follow all directional controls put in place by the Library.
- Observe proper social distancing from other customers and staff of the Library.
If a customer refuses to follow these requirements, staff may ask the person to leave the library. Refusal to leave may result in the library contacting the police to escort the customer off the library premises.
Illness or Suspected Illness
If a customer has had contact with someone known or suspected to have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been suspected of having had COVID-19, or has shown any symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC, the visitor may enter the Library after they have been symptom free, without the use of medication, for 72 hours. If within 14 days of their visit to the Library, a visitor tests positive for COVID-19, they should notify the Library immediately. The visitor should be prepared to provide the following information:
- Date/Time of visit
- Areas of the Library visited
- Names of any Staff (if known) with whom they interacted.