We are open for our regular hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wear a mask or facial covering while in the building and maintain social distancing.
- All items should be returned in the book and media return bins on the front porch or at the circulation desk on the main level.
- Limited toys, games, computers, or puzzles will be available in the children's library.
- A limited number of internet and catalog computers are available. The daily time limit has been reduced to two hours per day for internet computers.
- In-person programming is back for most children's and teen's programs. Most adult events and classes will continue online for now. Please check our website events calendar for the most up-to-date information.
Prior to coming to the Library:
- Refrain from coming to the Library if you have had contact with someone known or suspected to have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Refrain from coming to the Library if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC.
When visiting the Library, customers will be required to:
- Wear a face mask/covering.
- Follow all directional controls put in place by the Library.
- Observe proper social distancing from other customers and staff of the Library.
If a customer refuses to follow these requirements, staff may ask the person to leave the library. Refusal to leave may result in the library contacting the police to escort the customer off the library premises.
Illness or Suspected Illness
If a customer has had contact with someone known or suspected to have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been suspected of having had COVID-19, or has shown any symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC, the visitor may enter the Library after they have been symptom free, without the use of medication, for 72 hours. If within 14 days of their visit to the Library, a visitor tests positive for COVID-19, they should notify the Library immediately. The visitor should be prepared to provide the following information:
- Date/Time of visit
- Areas of the Library visited
- Names of any staff (if known) with whom they interacted.