Free Resources for Fun and Skill-Building
- Get homework help from tutor.com. Live one-to-one help is available daily from noon to midnight.
- Stream documentaries, foreign and independent films, and classic movies for all ages from Kanopy.
- Use your library card to access eBooks and eAudiobooks from OverDrive.
- Use an online database for elementary school students or secondary school students to do research for school projects or just to learn something new!
Connect through Activities
- Join a monthly club for students in grades K-5.
- Students in grades 6-12 can come to a variety of programs offered each month just for them.
- If you're 13 years or older, consider volunteering once a week.
Book one of our meeting rooms to meet with a tutor or co-work with your "pandemic pod." Call or email us about availability. Free wi-fi is available throughout the library, and some rooms have whiteboards.
One-to-One Assistance from a Librarian
Where can I find primary sources?
What is a reference database?
I need something new to read!
How do I format and print my project?
Our reference librarians would love to help you and your students with research skills, basic technology questions, and book recommendations! Just stop by the reference desk on the main level of Simpson Library or make an appointment for more in-depth assistance. We can also provide brief assistance via email or over the phone at 717-766-0171.