You have the option of creating a username which you can use instead of your library card number to log in to many Cumberland County Library System Services!
Usernames work with the following services:
- Your Library Account
- Self-Checkout Stations
- SAM Sign-Up Stations
- Public Internet Computers
- SmartPay Online Fine Payment
Usernames work with the following databases:
- Learning Express Library
- Novelist Plus
- Reference USA
Create a Username
1. Click on My Account in the top right of the screen.
2. Log in to your account using your library card barcode and PIN.
3. Click on My Account in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Click on Edit Account.
5. Enter a username and click submit.
- Contains letters and/or numbers (special characters are invalid).
- Is between 6 and 25 characters in length.
You can now log in to your library account using your username and PIN!
If you ever forget your username, you can still log in to your account with your library card barcode and PIN. Once logged in, you can view your username. To change your username, simply delete your current username, type in a new one, and then click submit.
If you have any questions about creating a username, please contact your local Cumberland County Library System library.