Cumberland County Library System – one of Pennsylvania’s busiest library systems – is seeking a customer-service oriented individual to assist our Computer Service Department in maintaining a 300-user wide area PC network. Working environment can be fast-paced as we continue to implement new technologies and strive to improve our services. Position involves contact with Library Staff, so a people-person is a plus.
Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware, software and network for the library system headquarters and its 8 member libraries. Frequent travel to libraries within the County.
- Associate degree in computer science or CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications.
- 2 or more years of working experience in computer field.
- PA Driver’s License and vehicle.
- Knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft Operating Systems and Office applications.
- Must have FBI Criminal History, PA Child Abuse, and PA State Police Criminal History clearances that qualify the individual for employment (as outlined in the Library System’s Employee Criminal and Child Abuse Background Checks policy).
- Job offer will be contingent upon acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check and may require pre-employment alcohol and drug testing.
A full job description is available on the Cumberland County website.
$16.35/hour (30 hours/week)
All applications and resumes must be submitted online at www.ccpa.net/Careers by October 5, 2018.
Cumberland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.