The following closing process has been implemented in order to create the safest and most efficient process for closing the facility at the end of each day. We ask that you adjust your visits to the Library accordingly.
15 Minutes Prior to Scheduled Closing Time (8:45pm weekdays or 4:45pm weekends)
- Public internet computers will shut down
- The Youth Services Department will close
- The Information Services Department will close
- The Teen Room will close
10 Minutes Prior to Scheduled Closing Time (8:50pm weekdays or 4:50pm weekends)
- Public Services Desk (Circulation) will close all but one check-out station
- Public computers for searching the library catalog will shut down
5 Minutes Prior to Scheduled Closing Time (8:55pm weekdays or 4:55pm weekends)
- The Public Services Desk will close (all materials must be checked out prior to this time)
- Self-Checkout stations will shut down
- Library doors will be locked (patrons will not be able to enter but will still be able to exit through the doors)
Scheduled Closing Time (9:00pm weekdays or 5:00pm weekends)
- All patrons will need to have exited the facility
We appreciate you for your patronage, support and cooperation.