Thanks to the generosity of two anonymous donors, all new gifts and all increases in your giving from last year to Bosler Memorial Library will be matched dollar for dollar.
- The challenge runs through December 31, 2020 or until $5,500 in eligible funds are received, whichever comes first.
- If you never made a donation to the Library’s annual fund, or if you donated to the Friends of Bosler in the past but not directly to the Library, then your gift this year would be considered new and eligible for the match.
- If you have not given to the Library’s annual fund in more than 2 years, then your gift this year would be considered new and eligible for the match.
- If you gave last year, and you increase your gift this year, the amount of the increase will be eligible for the match.
- The gift must be given to “Bosler Memorial Library.” (Please note that a donation to the “Friends of Bosler” is NOT eligible for the match.)
- Your gift must be received by Bosler Memorial Library before December 31, 2020 (or be postmarked by that date.)
- Your gift must be designated toward “Annual Fund for General Operations” or be accompanied by a completed “2020-2021 Annual Appeal” donation card that you received in the mail.
To make a gift and respond to this year’s matching gift challenge, click here to donate online. Be sure to select either “Annual Fund for General Operations” from the drop-down menu before clicking the “donate” button. You may also send a check made out to “Bosler Memorial Library” and mail it to Development Office, Bosler Memorial Library, 158 W. High Street, Carlisle, PA 17013.
If you are unsure of your giving history or need clarification of the above criteria, please contact Molly Shane, Development Officer, at (717) 243-4642, ext. 3222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.