Thanks to a generous challenge grant from the McCormick Family Foundation, all new gifts to Bosler Memorial Library will be matched dollar for dollar, thereby doubling the impact of your gift.
- The challenge runs through August 31, 2020 or until $7,500 in eligible funds are received, whichever comes first.
- If you never made a donation to the Library's annual fund, or if you donated to the Friends of Bosler in the past but not directly to the Library, then your gift this year would be considered new and eligible for the match.
- The gift must be given to "Bosler Memorial Library." (Please note that a donation to the "Friends of Bosler" is NOT eligible for the match.)
- Your gift must be received by Bosler Memorial Library before August 31, 2020 (or be postmarked by that date).
- Your gift must be designated toward "Operations" or in response to the "Direct Appeal" or be accompanied by a completed "2019-20 Annual Appeal" donation card that you received in the mail.
To make a gift and respond to the McCormick challenge, click here to donate online. Be sure to select either "Operations" or "Direct Appeal" from the drop-down menu before clicking the "Donate" button. You may also send a check made out to "Bosler Memorial Library" and mail it to Development Office, Bosler Memorial Library, 158 W. High Street, Carlisle, PA 17013.
If you are unsure of your giving history or need clarification of the above criteria, please contact Molly Shane, Development Officer, at (717) 243-4642, ext. 3222 or email@example.com.