These kits are full of fun and educational activities for your family and are most appropriate for ages toddler through grade 5. Click above for information on how to request a kit each week.
Here's how it works:
1. Visit https://www.ttsu.me/ameliagivintakehomekit to reserve a take home kit for the next week. Sign up opens on a Wednesday and ends on Monday. When signing up for a kit, please enter your family's last name and the number of children who are requesting a kit. The kits will come in a bag labeled with your family's name. Each family will receive one bag with enough supplies for the number of children you indicate.
2. Take note of the date range when kits can be picked up. Pick up begins on the Wednesday after you sign up and ends on a Monday. We are unable to hold kits past the pickup dates.
3. You may pick up your kit at the library front desk. If you prefer, you may use curbside service. Call the library when you arrive curbside and we will deliver your family's kit to the car.
- Staff will wear gloves when assembling the kits, however, you may want to quarantine the bags before you use the materials.
- These take home kits are an extra component of the Amelia Givin Library Summer Learning Program. You will not earn badges or prizes for completing these kits.
Questions? Please email Jen Eltringham at email@example.com
Thank you to our Summer Learning Program Sponsors!
- The Banerjee Family
- In loving memory of Don Boyne
- Christopher & Diane Carvell
- Hollinger Funeral Home & Crematory
- Charles & Janet Kacsur
- Wil & Karen Shirey
- The Turo Foundation
- The Van Weelden Family
- Randy & Jennifer Varner
- The Wasielewski Family