Join us for in-person storytimes for children held in the lower level of Amelia Givin Library. Click here to view the 2023 storytime schedule and age recommendations.
WINTER 2023 STORYTIME SCHEDULE
No registration is necessary for storytimes!
- 9:30 am - TinyTots (birth through 24 months with caregiver)
A lap-sit storytime for our youngest patrons featuring developmentall appropriate books, songs, rhymes and movement followed by open play. Led by Mrs.E.
- 10:30 am - Terrific Twos and Threes (ages 2 and 3 with caregiver)
An active storytime with songs, rhymes, books, props, and more followed by open play. Led by Mrs.E.
- 10:00 am - Learning to Listen (ages 2 and 3 with caregiver)
A traditional storytime with a weekly theme. Children will enjoy books, colors, counting and rhymes followed by open play. Perfect for those learning how to sit and listen. Led by Mrs.E.
- 11:00 am - Preschool Pals (ages 4-6 with or without caregiver)
This weekly themed storytime features a school-like environment for developing learners that includes letters, numbers, calendar, weather, and books. Open play is available afterward. Led by Mrs.E.
- 9:30 am - Tiny Tots (birth through 24 months)
A lap-sit storytime for our youngest patrons featuring developmentally appropriate books, songs, rhymes and movement followed by open play. Led by Miss Suzy.
- 10:30 am - Movers and Groovers (ages two and three)
An active storytime with music, dancing, instruments, books, and more, followed by open play. Led by Miss Suzy.
- 9:30 am to 11:00 am - Wee Build Open Play (birth through age 6)
Drop in anytime during open hours to enjoy STEM-building activities, imaginative play, and free play.