Summer Storytimes Begin June 5 (No Storytimes 5/22 - 6/2)
Join us for in-person children's storytimes over the summer. All storytimes are held in the lower level of Amelia Givin Library. You can enter using the downhill ramp from the parking lot. Click here to view the summer storytime schedule and age recommendations.
SUMMER 2023 STORYTIME SCHEDULE
No registration is necessary for storytimes!
NOTE: This schedule is effective from June 5 through August 18.
- 9:30 am - TinyTots (birth through 24 months with caregiver)
A lap-sit storytime for our youngest patrons featuring developmentall appropriate books, songs, rhymes and movement followed by open play.
- 10:30 am - Terrific Twos and Threes (ages 2 and 3 with caregiver)
An active storytime with songs, rhymes, books, props, and more followed by open play.
- 9:30 am - Tiny Tots (birth through 24 months)
A lap-sit storytime for our youngest patrons featuring developmentally appropriate books, songs, rhymes and movement followed by open play.
- 10:30 am - Movers and Groovers (ages two and three)
An active storytime with music, dancing, instruments, books, and more, followed by open play.
- 11:30 am - Preschool Pals (ages 4-6 with or without caregiver)
This weekly themed storytime features a school-like environment for developing learners that includes letters, numbers, calendar, weather, and books. Open play is available afterward.
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am - Wee Build Open Play (birth through age 6)
Drop in during open hours to enjoy STEM-building activities, imaginative play, and free play.