THEME: Crockpot meals/One-pot meals
[Note: this event was posponed from January 8] Bring your prepared crockpot meal or one-pot meal to share with the group, plus the recipe. It's a great way to taste new recipes and meet new friends. No registration is needed.
CREATIVE COOKING EXCHANGE
This fun group meets the second Tuesday of the month to share recipes.
Here's how it works:
- Check out a cookbook from Amelia Givin Library.
- Choose a recipe from the book and prepare it
- After the recipe has been completed and made, jot down any difficulties, ideas to make it better, tips & hints you may have about the recipe
- Bring the dish to the Creative Cooking Exchange along with those notes and a thumbs up or thumbs down recommendation
- Participants will taste each others dishes and share recipes
- Enjoy preparing new dishes and meeting new friends!