The system to pay your fines online is currently unavailable.
How do I pay my fines?
Is paying online secure?
Payments are secured by 256bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which is in compliance with teh Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS). Any questions regarding the confidentiality or security of your information should be directed towards SmartPay, Comprise Technologies, Inc.
How much are overdue fines?
- Books, most items are $0.30/day
- DVDs and Videocassettes are $2.00/day
- Interlibrary Loan Books are $2.00/day
- The maximum fine on any item is the value of the item
How much will I be charged for a lost or damaged item?
- If you lose an item you will charged the item's list price along with a $5 processing fee.
- Charges for damaged items are determined on a case-by-case basis, with fees ranging from $1 to the item's full replacement cost.
Will you explain the "My History" tab when paying online?
All payments made online will be totaled on the line "Total Payment". Payments made at the library will not show in "My History". Please ignore all other fields.
Do I have to pay all my fines?
At the library or onine, you can choose which fines to pay. However, until your balance is under $5.00, you will be unable to use your card.
What happens if I don't pay my fines?
If you owe $5 or more in fines, you won't be able to use your library card. Also if your account has $25 or more in fines or outstanding materials, you may be referrred to a collection agency and be charged a $10 long overdue account fee.