Essential Elements of the New Cumberland Public Library’s
Meeting Room Policy:
· Meeting Rooms are available, free of charge, for cultural and educational purposes.
· Meetings must be held during regular library hours.
· Groups may use the room once a year.
· Meetings may be scheduled up to one month in advance.
· All meeting room users must comply with the New Cumberland Public Library’s Meeting Room Policy which is available at the circulation desk.
· The individual in charge of a group meeting in a library meeting room is responsible for checking in with a library staff member upon arrival to confirm the room's use and upon departure to report that all group members have left the room.
· New Cumberland Public Library is a non-smoking facility.
Browsing Room 40
Board Room 10
Please pick up the Meeting Room Application at the Main Desk of the library.