Option 1: Renew It Online
- Login to My Account. You will need your library barcode and PIN
- Select Items Out/Renewals
- Put a check mark in the box for the titles you want to renew
- Click the Renew button
- Check for any error messages
If an item can't be renewed, you'll get a red error message saying: “One or more of your items did not renew. Please scroll down for details.” In the line for the item that didn’t renew, there will be a message explaining why it couldn’t be renewed.
Option 2: Call or Visit Your Library
For personal service, call or visit your library during its operating hours for renewals.
Option 3: Call the Library System's Automated Phone System
Call the library system's automated Telephone Circulation System:
- (717) 240-7889 or
- (888) 697-0371 Ext. 7889 (toll-free) - press 1; wait for the prompt before entering the extension and then hold to be transferred