Please keep in mind as you plan your library visits:
- Youth Services programs are designed for attendance by both children and their adult parent/caregiver. Please be prepared to stay and enjoy the program with your child.
- Storytimes and Discovery Programs are designed as five-week sessions that require advance registration.
- Registration opens at 10:00 am on the registration date indicated for each session and closes the fourth week of each of the sessions.
- To register, call 717-243-4642, ext. 2231, or visit the Library and inquire at the Youth Services Desk.
- If you register for a five-week program and discover that you cannot attend, please contact the Youth Services Department at 243-4642, ext. 2231, to be removed from our registration list so that others on the waiting list can attend.
- Your child will get the most out of the program if they attend all or most of the sessions. If you are unable to attend three or more of the five weeks, please consider registering at another time.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or caregiver in the Library.
- We understand that sometimes a child needs a break. Please feel free to step out of a program if necessary and rejoin us later.
- Please be advised that the Library sometimes photographs group programs for use in the Library's publications and advertisements. These photos are the property of Bosler Memorial Library. If you would prefer not to appear in any group photo taken by the Library, please advise your program leader prior to the event.