A special time of great holiday themed stories, fun with crafts for fine motor skill development, snacks for simple math and science concepts, art experiences, and games to teach cooperation. There are Holiday Stories and More classes held throughout the year. The program runs 45 minutes and registration is limited to 15 per session.
For more information, or to register, please call (717) 243-4642 ext 2231.
St. Patrick's Day
|Saturday | March 11 | 10:15 - 11:00 am|
|Monday | March 13 | 10:15 - 11:00 am|
|Registration Opens: February 27|
|Monday | April 10 | 10:15 - 11:00 am|
|Saturday | April 15 | 10:15 - 11:00 am|
|Registration Opens: March 27|
The Discovery Programs project is made possible by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services as administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education through the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, Governor.
- Storytimes and Discovery Programs are designed as five-week sessions that require advance registration.
- Registration opens at 10:00 am on the registration date listed for each session and closes the fourth week of each session.
- If you register for a five-week program and discover that you cannot attend, please contact Youth Services (717-243-4642 ext 2231) to be removed from our roster so that others on the waiting list can attend.
- Your child will get the most out of this program if they attend all or most of the sessions. If you are unable to attend three or more of the five weeks, please consider registering at another time.
- Most Youth Services programs are designed for attendance by both children and their adult parent / caregiver. Please be prepared to stay and enjoy the program with your child.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent / guardian or caregiver in The Library.
- We understand that sometimes a child needs a break. Please feel free to step out of a program if necessary and rejoin us later.
- Please be advised that The Library sometimes photographs group programs for use in The Library's publications and advertisments. These photos are the property of Bosler Memorial Library. If you would prefer not to appear in any group photo taken by The Library, please advise your program leader prior to the event.