The Discovery Programs project is made possible by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services as administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education through the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, Governor.
See all children's events on our calendar.
|Birth to 23 months|
123 Play With Me
123 Play With Me is a series of programs for parents and their children. Join us for an hour of play with your child, and meet some community resource specialists who can answer your questions about your child's development.
Participants should attend all five classes. Program length is 75 minutes and there is a registration limit of 12.
Session Three: March 27 - April 30, Wednesdays 10:00 to 11:15 am
Registration Opens: March 13
Stay and Play
An hour to spend some time focusing on your infant or toddler, having fun together with our developmentally appropriate toys, and sharing the joys and challenges of parenting with others going through the same stages!
Participants may sign up for one class, all five classes, or anywhere in between. Program length is 60 minutes and there is a registration limit of 12.
Schedule: To Be Announced
- Storytimes and Discovery Programs are designed as five-week sessions that require advance registration.
- Registration opens at 10:00 am on the registration date listed for each session and closes the fourth week of each session.
- If you register for a five-week program and discover that you cannot attend, please contact Youth Services (717-243-4642 ext 2231) to be removed from our roster so that others on the waiting list can attend.
- Your child will get the most out of this program if they attend all or most of the sessions. If you are unable to attend three or more of the five weeks, please consider registering at another time.
- Most Youth Services programs are designed for attendance by both children and their adult parent / caregiver. Please be prepared to stay and enjoy the program with your child.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent / guardian or caregiver in The Library.
- We understand that sometimes a child needs a break. Please feel free to step out of a program if necessary and rejoin us later.
- Please be advised that The Library sometimes photographs group programs for use in The Library's publications and advertisments. These photos are the property of Bosler Memorial Library. If you would prefer not to appear in any group photo taken by The Library, please advise your program leader prior to the event.