Call the library system's automated Telephone Circulation System at:
- (717) 240-7889 or
- (888) 697-0371 Ext. 7889 (toll-free) - press 1; wait for the prompt before entering the extension and then hold to be transferred
- When the automated system is activated, press 2 to access your account information.
- Enter your 14-digit library barcode number. This is the number that is on the back of your library card underneath the barcode.
- Enter your 4-digit pin number. This is a number you chose when you registered for a library card. If you don't have a pin or if you don't remember your pin, contact your library or submit a Forgot My Pin form by email.
- The automated attendent will tell you how many items you have out and how many requests you have.
- To check the due dates, press 1 for renewals, then press 4 for the list of items.
- Continue to follow the spoken instructions.