Call the library system's automated Telephone Circulation System at:
- (717) 240-7889 or
- (888) 697-0371 Ext. 7889 (toll-free) - press 1; wait for the prompt before entering the extension and then hold to be transferred
- When the automated system is activated, press 2 to access your account information.
- Enter your 14-digit library barcode number. This is the number that is on the back of your library card underneath the barcode.
- Enter your 14-digit library barcode number in the first field. This is the number that is on the back of your library card underneath the barcode.
- Enter your PIN in the second field. If you don't remember your PIN, use the PIN Request form through our library catalog. Our automated system will send your PIN to the email address we have on your library account. You can also visit your library.
- The automated attendent will tell you how many items you have out and how many requests you have.
- To check the due dates, press 1 for renewals, then press 4 for the list of items.
- Continue to follow the spoken instructions.