for featured library titles
How do I get started?
- Visit Getting Started with OverDrive
- Get help for your device
- What's the new OverDrive, and what features does it have?
- Signing Into OverDrive – Which Option is Best for Me?
- Search for titles in the Cumberland County Library System's online catalog
What kind of content may I download?
eBooks and eAudiobooks, with both recent and classic content, are available through:
- Free Library of Philadelphia (requires a free card from the Free Library of Philadelphia)
- Google Books
- Project Gutenberg
- Open Library