Show your support for your community library by becoming a Friend of the John Graham Library today!
The Friends are a separate non-profit group that supports the library with fundraising, events, and advocacy. Join today, and get involved in some of the Friends special projects; or simply show your support by becoming a dues paying member and start receiving the Friends of the Library newsletter to learn about the happenings at the library.
"Monday Club", a small group of members, gathers each Monday afternoon to do volunteer work for the library or to prepare for a "Friends" project.
All are welcome, come see what we do to support our library!
Friends of the Library Dues
- Gold Level - $50.00 Receives a name plate in the book of their choice currently in circulation in the Library and 10% off all sales at Friends of the John Graham Library events.
- Silver Level - $20.00 Receives 10% off all sales at Friends of the John Graham Library events.
- Bronze Level - $10.00 Receives a name plate in the book of their choice currently in circulation in the Library.
All proceeds from membership dues benefit the library. Through their efforts a new, secure front door replaced our historic but impractical double front doors, new shelving was purchased to house large print books, and a laser printer, copier, scanner, shredder, and FAX machine were purchased for more efficient office operation.
- President Robert Over
- Vice-President Julie Lark
- Vice-President Becky Byers
- Secretary Linda Wickard
- Treasurer Caroline Byers
- Annual book sale on the lawn during the Fountain Festival
- Annual Fall Fest on the library lawn
- Year-round indoor book sale
- Sell historic Newville area postcards and notecards, library tote bags
- Maintain library flower boxes and landscaping around building
- Sponsor free book coupons for "Trick or Treat"
- Holiday Greenery Sale and Pictures with Santa