WELCOME TO THE 2016 READING CHALLENGE!
Between now and the end of 2016, select 12 books to read. Your choices should each fulfill one of the following categories:
1. An electronic book
2. A nonfiction book
3. A book with an animal as the main character
4. A book you read with a friend
5. A book published in 2016
6. A book that is a mystery
7. A book that is historical fiction
8. A book that is science fiction or fantasy
9. A book that is steampunk or horror
10. A book recommended by a teacher
11. A graphic novel or graphic nonfiction
12. A favorite book you want to reread
13. A book whose cover you like
14. A funny book
15. A book that was a favorite of one of your parents when he/she was a child
16. A book that is part of a series
17. A book that was made into a movie
Select your books to fulfill the categories you choose. Books used for the challenge should be age appropriate. Each title can only fill one category. In order to fulfill the challenge, you will be reading 12 books before the end of December.
If you’d like to join us for one of our book clubs, you can use that title toward this challenge as well.
Record the book on your form and rate it on a 1-10 scale. (10 = EXCELLENT!, 1 = yuck)