How do I check my account online?
To login to your account:
- Click the My Account link that is located on the top, right hand side of this web site page.
- Enter your 14-digit library barcode number in the first field. This is the number that is on the back of your library card underneath the barcode.
- Enter your PIN in the second field. If you don't remember your PIN, use the PIN Request form through our library catalog. Our automated system will send your PIN to the email address we have on your library account. You can also visit your library with photo identification. Staff cannot see your encryped PIN, but can enter another code.
- Click Submit.
- Important Tip: When you are finished, always remember to Logout to protect your privacy.
How do I check my account over the telephone?
Use our automated telephone calling system:
- (717) 240-7889 or
- (888) 697-0371 Ext. 7889 (toll-free) - press 1; wait for the prompt before entering the extension and then hold to be transferred