Request for Proposals - Consensus-Building Facilitator
The Cumberland County Library System (CCLS) Board seeks a Facilitator to help support and facilitate a consensus-building process (Building Consensus: Library Services in Cumberland County) with the Cumberland County Commissioners to develop a shared vision of public library roles and services, including a business model with long-term, sustainable funding strategies.
- Request for Proposals - Facilitator (PDF, 49 pages, 746k)
- Addendum: The RFP requests that responses be limited to three pages. The three pages are limited to the following sections: b) Understanding of the Project; c) Statement of Work; and g) Support Required of Library System. The following sections: a) Cover Letter and e) Project Cost are each one additional page. The following sections: d) Experience and Credentials and f) Qualifications of Proposer sections are considered addendums.
- Issued: Friday, August 8, 2014
- Notice of Intent to Respond Due: Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- RFP Questions due: Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Response Due: Wednesday, September 3, 2014