Board of Directors
Bosler Library is governed by the Board of Directors which meets monthly. The Board of Directors is legally responsible for administering the state and local library laws. These include administering the library's budget, appointing the Executive Director and formulating policies for the management of the library.
2014 Board of Directors
- Robert F. Broyles - President
- Robert G. Frey - Vice President
- Harold S. Fraker, Jr. - Treasurer
- Cindy Murphy - Secretary
- Beth Ann Bruno
- C. Lu Conser
- James W. Hutcheson
- Dr. Greg Lewis
- Megan Matzner
- Tara Renault
- Greg Santoro (President, Friends of Bosler)
- Lillian M. Wong
The Bosler Board of Directors meets the third Thursday of each month (except as noted) at 4:30 pm in the Community Room. The meetings are open to the public.
- January 16, 2014
- February 20, 2014
- March 20, 2014
- April 17, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- June 19, 2014
- July 17, 2014
- August 21, 2014
- September 18, 2014
- October 16, 2014
- November 20, 2014
- December 18, 2014
Board of Directors Committees
- Finance Committee - The Finance Committee has fiduciary responsibility for the library's funds.
- Facilities Committee - The Facilities Committee is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the library facility.
- Nominating Committee - The Nominating Committee stewards the process for the identification, engagement and retention of Directors and for the process of electing Board Officers.
- Personnel Committee - The Personnel Committee works with the Executive Director on all matters relating to personnel.
- Public Services Committee - The Public Services Committee works with the Library's Staff in development of library programs and services and ensures that library programs and services are congruent with the library's strategic plan.
- Development Committee - The Development Committee develops ways to promote and market library services through advoacy and community relations. The committee creates the fundraising plan in conjunction with the Executive Director and Development Officer.