The Bosler Library's community meeting rooms are available for public use. These rooms are available for meetings of an education, cultural, recreational, or civic nature. Library-sponsored programs and meetings take precedence in scheduling the use of the meeting rooms. The Library, which is a limited public forum, provides this space as a public service, but does not endorse the view or opinions of the speakers or groups utilizing the facility. Located on the first and second floor of the Library, features include:
- Restrooms located nearby
- Flexible room lighting
- Flexible seating and table arrangements
- Projection screen and projector
- Rooms A and B feature access to a shared kitchen, with in-room hospitality counter
If you are interested in using a meeting room please follow this process:
- Once your application has been reviewed by our Community Relations Department you will be contacted to let you know if it has been approved. This will take about a week.
- If your application is approved, you may use the online form to make a Meeting Room Reservation.
- You will be notified by Community Relations when your reservation has been confirmed.
Any questions concerning the library's public meeting rooms should be directed to Community Relations at 717-243-4642, ext. 3224 or ext. 2226, or by email to email@example.com.