Bosler Library has teamed up with AARP to offer their Driver Safety Courses. The AARP Driver Safety course is the nation’s first and largest refresher course for drivers age 50 and older. It has given millions of drivers the skills and tools they need to drive today’s roads safely, so they can stay independent for many years to come. In fact, 97% of those who take it change at least one driving behavior.
The course is designed to help you:
- Update driving skills and your knowledge of the rules - and hazards - of the road.
- Learn about normal age-related physical changes and how to adjust your driving to compensate.
- Reduce your chances for traffic violations, accidents and chances for injuries.
- Get an insurance discount. Auto insurance companies in most states provide a multi-year discount to AARP graduates! (Some states may have restrictions on accepting online driver improvement course for insurance discounts; please consult your insurance agent for specifics in your state.)
This course is for those who have not taken an AARP course before or for those who have not taken a course in over three years.
Monday, June 12 and Tuesday, June 13, 12:30-4:30pm
* Attendees must attend both days to receive credit for the course *
$15 for AARP members
$20 for non-members
Space is limited please call: (717) 243-4642 x3224 to register today.
For more information please call Nicholas Macri at (717) 243-4642 ext. 3224 or by email at email@example.com.